- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Steve's Leaves Baby Watercress & Little Leaves 60g
Buy 1, you add 2nd free - Buy 1, you add 2nd to your order free. Order by 21/5/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3.5)*
A natural source of folic acid + vitamins A+C
Washed only in spring water + ready to eat
Nature friendly farming - conservation grade. 10% of our land is dedicated to nature
Baby watercress & little leaves.
Get the best from our leaves by enjoying them as part of a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
A Bit About Us...
We're a bunch of farmers who grow delicious baby leaves. When we're not out in the field tending to our crop, we're dreaming up new varieties. One of our favourites is this Baby Watercress. It's just traditional watercress but we cut it earlier so it's less stalky and easier to get your mouth around. Here we've married it with two of our other favourite little leaves, namely: Baby Chard and the rather fetching Baby Red Cos.
Folic acid is needed for healthy cells and blood, while vitamin A is important for healthy vision and skin. Vitamin C is important for healthy skin, bones, and gums. All three help keep the immune system healthy.
Packed in natural air in Hampshire
Produce of more than one country
Keep me in the fridge
Prepare & Use
Flip Me It's Delicious...
In a salad with hot smoked salmon, boiled eggs and avocado, a mustardy dressing, and a good sprinkle of chives.
Lower Link Farm,
St Mary Bourne,
Baby Watercress 40%, Little Leaves 60%, (Baby Red Cos and Baby Chard)
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.