Offer - Steve's Leaves Wasabi Rocket & Cooler Leaves 60g
Buy any 2 for £2 - Buy any 2 for £2. Order by 2/1/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Price per 100g: £2.33
A thoroughly magnificent mix of Wasabi rocket and cooler leaves.
Naturally rich in folic acid + vitamin A.
Washed only in spring water + ready to eat.
Conversation grade - Nature friendly farming.
A bit about us...
We're a bunch of farmers who grow delicious baby leaves. When we're not out in the field tending to our crop, we're dreaming up new varieties. One of our favourites is this Wasabi, so called because it's a fiery little fellow, and Steve thinks it tastes a lot like wasabi, the hot Japanese horseradish. Here we've combined it with some of our cooler leaves to make a stunning little mix we're really proud of.
Folic acid is needed for healthy cells and blood, while vitamin A is important for healthy, vision and skin and to maintain a healthy immune system. Get the best from our leaves by enjoying them as part of a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
10% of our land is dedicated to nature.
Prepare & Use
Flip me it's delicious...
With grilled sirloin steak and halved cherry tomatoes dressed with Balsamic vinegar and olive oil
Country of Packing
Lower Link Farm,
St Mary Bourne,
Wasabi 40%, Cooler Leaves 60% (Red Spinach, Mizuna, Green Spinach).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.3g|
|of which saturates||Trace|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.