Stewed! Chickpea, Sweet Potato & Feta Stew
over 1 week *
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Chickpeas cooked with sweet potato, hearty veggies & melted feta cheese, spiced with smoked paprika & saffron.
The feta cheese added to this sweet potato and chickpea one pot meal is a stroke of genius! It completely melts, creating a wonderfully silky sauce laced with smoked paprika and cumin seeds, perfect for vegetarians and meat eaters alike!
Only 237 calories.
3 of your 5-a-day.
At stewed!... we've always specialised in combining wholesome handfuls of the most delicious ingredients... Right from the very start, in London farmers' markets, we brought rich, hearty and full bodied flavours together to remind everyone that one pot meals are the perfect marriage of sumptuous feast and culinary convenience.
We don't dabble in dainty, dull or 'hints of' ... Each and every tub overflows with great big chunks, intense flavours and a large helping of personality.
Our delicious one pot meals are based on traditional stew recipes. Each pot is well balanced with both protein and portions of veg. They’re free from gluten, artificial preservatives and flavourings and they make a great healthy lunch or easy dinner.
Why do stewed! pots taste so good?
Here at stewed! HQ, we make our meals in one big pot, allowing all the flavours to combine perfectly just like you would at home (except our pot's a bit bigger....!)
Because we cook everything together, and because we don't measure every ingredient individually by the milligram into each little tub (some people do, you know...), no two pots will ever be the same. But we like that! After all, variety is the spice of life!
Our work with Trees for Cities
In case you've not heard of Trees for Cities before, they plant trees as well as edible gardens and playgrounds in schools and local communities around the UK and internationally. Part of their work involves teaching children and adults about the origins of the food they eat.
We really love what they do so we've decided to help them where we can. We donate our one pot meals at their tree planting events, we're going into schools to teach children how to cook the food from their edible playgrounds and we're also getting the message out there by simply telling people like you about the wonderful work they do!
Keep in the fridge below 5°C and don't exceed the use by date. Once opened use within 24 hours.
Can be frozen - freeze on day of purchase and eat within 1 month. If defrosted, do not re-freeze.
Prepare & Use
These are guidelines only as cooking appliances do vary. For microwaves with a different output consult the manufacturer's handbook. Always ensure contents are piping hot before serving.
Pierce the film of your stewed! pot several times.
Heat on full power:
1½ minutes from chilled or 5½ minutes from frozen.
Discard the film, give your pot a stir and then rest the lid loosely on top.
Heat for another 1½ minutes. Allow to stand for 1 minute before eating.
Hob (from chilled)
Empty contents into a saucepan and stir gently whilst heating
Country of Origin
PO Box 68054,
Sleeve & Pot.
Carton sleeve and plastic pot recyclable.
Chickpeas (24%), Water, Chopped Tomatoes, Red Pepper (11%), Sweet Potato (10%), Onion, Carrot (5%), Vegetarian Feta Cheese (5%), Fennel (3%), Celery (2%), Maize Starch, Refined Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Purée, Salt, Smoked Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Cumin Seed, Garlic Purée, Dried Thyme, Cracked Black Pepper, Saffron.
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.