Offer - Sticky Toffee Pudding Twin Waitrose 2 x 115g
Mix & Match: Buy any 2 for £3 - Mix & Match: Buy any 2 for £3. Order by 26/3/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: 82p
2 Sticky toffee sponge topped with a rich toffee sauce
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC
Suitable for freezing
Prepare & Use
For best result use microwave
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Remove outer packaging, pierce film lid, place on a microwaveable plate. Stand for 2 minutes before serving. Check is food piping hot. If not heat for a further brief period.
B/650W - 50 secs (one pudding), 1 min 40 secs (two puddings)
D/750W - 40 secs (one pudding), 1 min 30 secs (two puddings)
E/850W - 30 secs (one pudding), 1 min (two puddings).
Oven cook. Preheat oven. Remove outer packaging and film lid. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Waitrose Limited Bracknell Berkshire RG12 8YA.
Pot, film and sleeve recyclable.
May contain date stones..
- Contains: Gluten, Egg, Milk
Sticky toffe pudding (50%), toffee sauce (50%).
Sticky toffee pudding contains water, wheat flour, dates (19%), demerara sugar, butter, pasteurised free range egg, partially inverted refiners syrup, raising agent sodium bicarbonate, black treacle (1%), vanilla extract.
Toffe sauce contains single cream, soft brown sugar (21%), butter, partially inverted refiners syrup (13%), water, black treacle (2%), cornflour, emulsifier mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100g||per pudding|
|of which sugars||32.5g||37.4g|
|of which saturates||11.9g||13.7g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.