- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Strepsils Sugar Free Strawberry Lozenges 36 per pack
36 Strepsils Strawberry Sugar free Lozenges that contain two antiseptic ingredients (2,4-Dichlorobenzyl alcohol & Amylmetacresol) for the symptomatic relief of mouth and throat infections.
Strepsils Strawberry Sugar Free Lozenges are suitable for use by people with Diabetes.
- Health & Wellbeing / Cold, Cough & Flu / Sore Throat
- Health & Wellbeing / Medicines / Cold, Cough & Flu / Sore Throat
- Brands: Strepsils
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not store above 25°C.
Prepare & Use
How to use:
Strepsils Strawberry Sugar Free Lozenges are suitable for adults and children. Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth every 2 to 3 hours. Do not exceed the stated dose. For oral administration only. Do not give to children under 6 years of age.
- Remember young children can choke on lozenges.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed, do not use this product. May cause allergic reactions.
- This product contains isomaltitol and maltitol syrup, which may have a mild laxative effect if several are taken a day. If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicinal product.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you take too many lozenges, if symptoms persist, or anything unusual happens.
- Do not use after the expiry date
Licence Holder and Manufacturer:
Crookes Healthcare Limited,
Active Ingredients: 2,4-Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol 1.2mg, Amylmetacresol 0.6mg.
Also contains: Isomaltitol (E953), Maltitol Syrup (E965), Tartaric Acid, Strawberry Flavour, Sodium Saccharin (E954), Ponceau 4R (E124).
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-May-2013 at 00:33. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.