- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Summer Broccoli & Gruyere Quiche Waitrose 170g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Price per 100g: 94p
Broccoli florets and freshly grated Gruyhre, oven baked with free range eggs and cream in a golden crisp pastry
- Fresh / Pies, Quiche & Tarts / Quiche
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Fresh / Deli & Dips / Pies
- Fresh / Deli & Dips / Quiches & Tarts / Quiche
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened consume within 2 days. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month.
Prepare & Use
May be eaten warm or cold. For best eating quality serve warm as below.
Oven cook. Electric, 190ºC, 15-20 mins. Fan, 170ºC, 15-20 mins. Gas 5, 15-20 mins. Preheat oven. Remove all packaging including the foil. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Oven cook from frozen. Electric, 190ºC, 25-30 mins. Fan, 170ºC, 25-30 mins. Gas 5, 25-30 mins. Preheat oven. Remove all packaging including the foil. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Stand for 5 minutes before serving.
To serve cold: Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving. Do not reheat once cooled.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
Carton and foil tray recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Milk
- Free from: Nut, Fish, Lactose, Sesame, Peanut, Celery, Mustard, Soya, Shellfish, Sulphites, Phenylalanine, Oats, Yeast
Broccoli and Gruyhre filling (67%), pastry.
Broccoli and Gruyhre filling contains milk, broccoli (27%), pasteurised free range egg (14%), Gruyhre cheese (9%), medium mature Cheddar cheese (6%), fromage frais, whipping cream (4%), modified maize starch, onion, rapeseed oil, salt, black pepper, low sodium sea salt, white pepper, nutmeg.
Pastry contains wheat flour, palm and rapeseed oil, maize flour, maize dextrose, low sodium sea salt.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.5g|
|of which saturates||8.2g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.