£20 OFF your first shop

Welcome to Ocado, the online supermarket

  1. Register – it only takes 30 seconds
  2. Book a delivery slot and start shopping
  3. Add your voucher code as you check out

Order by: 31/01/2015   Minimum spend: £80   Terms apply

Voucher code:

VOU3351350

Register now ►
Close

Offer - Sun-Pat Smooth Peanut Butter 340g

4.4 out of 5 (11)

9 out of 11 customers would recommend this product to a friend.

Now £1.50, was £1.79

 - Now £1.50 when you order by 2/12/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.

Suitable for vegetarians

£1.79
£1.50

Price per 100g: 44.1p

Add

Product Description

Original Smooth Peanut Butter

- Crammed with goodness.
- The original Sun-Pat taste from the finest peanuts.
- A naturally derived source of protein.
- High in mono-unsaturates.

Product Information

Categories


Brand

Sun-Pat

Storage

Store at room temperature.

Country of Origin

UK

Country of Packing

UK

Manufacturer

Hain Daniels Group,
4 Killingbeck Drive,
York Road,
Leeds,
LS14 6UF.

Package Type

Jar

Recycling Information

Plastic jar recyclable

Nutrition

Allergen Information

May Contain Nut, Contains Peanut

Ingredients

Roasted Peanuts (94%), Stabiliser (E471), Cane Sugar, Peanut Oil (1.0%), Sea Salt, Total Peanut Ingredients (95%), This product is made in a factory which handles other Nuts

Nutritional Data

Typical ValuesPer 100g:
Energy 2521kJ/608kcal
Fat 48.2g
of which saturates 9.1g
Carbohydrates 15.2g
of which sugars 5.1g
Protein 25.0g
Salt 1.2g

Reviews

Customer Reviews

4.4 out of 5

11 customers reviewed this product Average rating 4.4

9 out of 11 customers would recommend this product to a friend.

Rating: 5 star out of 5

Love

This is our favourite peanut butter, so tasty and not many added ingredients. Agree with other reviews about jar shape meaning you do leave behind a bit in the bottom part but it's not the end of the world! Delicious.

Rating: 3 star out of 5

Great product, stupid jar

I find it nearly impossible to get all the product out of this jar. Either the manufacturers are not listening to what customers are saying or maybe they realise it makes users waste quite a lot because of this!!

Rating: 3 star out of 5

Great peanut butter, awkward jar

We like this peanut butter in our house but I don't buy this brand when there are other options because my children find the jar an awkward shape.

Rating: 5 star out of 5

Tasty Peanut Butter

Wonderful tasty peanut butter. Although I do miss the cruncy version with the real peanut bits in it.

Rating: 5 star out of 5

1 of 1 found this review helpful.

Delicious

Always on the list.

Recipes

Chicken Satay

Chicken Satay

The authentic version is made with Indonesian soy sauce, kecap manis, but Chinese or Japanese soy can also be used.

25 mins

Tofu and Mushroom Stroganoff

Tofu and Mushroom Stroganoff

This recipe gives the traditional stroganoff a tasty vegetarian twist by substituting tofu chunks for the meat.

35 mins

Disclaimer
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.