Sunblush Sundried Tomatoes 240g
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: £1.16
Slowly roasted and bursting with rich flavours.
Make your mealtime SunBlush by adding succulent, sweet SunBlush tomatoes to your pasta, salads, pizzas and sandwiches
Preparation and Usage
Make your mealtime SunBlush® by adding succulent, sweet SunBlush® tomatoes to your pasta, salads, pizzas and sandwiches.
227-255 Ilderton Road,
Tomatoes (50%), Rapeseed Oil, Oregano, Garlic, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid
|Typical Values||per 100g (drained weight)|
|of which sugars||7.6g|
|of which saturates||1.46g|
|of which sodium||0.6g|
This delicious tart is perfect for Summer. Try using brie instead of goats' cheese, if you prefer, and serve with a simply green salad.
1 hr 30 mins
Pasta for the family in a hurry.
A cool 90’s classic, this will get your guests mouths-watering, and if you don’t want to share, it is a perfect snack when tucked up at home watching your favourite movie!
The spicy taste of thickly-sliced chorizo sausage is a fabulous base for this risotto. The final addition of Tabasco marianted tomatoes gives the creamy rice a lovely fresh flavour, followed by a gentle kick!
This polenta recipe makes a delicious side dish or light meal. Simon serves the polenta squares with a fresh and zingy pesto to offset the creaminess of the polenta and the richness of the Parma ham. He adds extra texture by deep-frying to create a deliciously crunchy crust. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.