Sundried Tomatoes Waitrose 280g
over 3 weeks *
Price per 100g: 71.1p
Sundried Tomatoes with herbs in sunflower oil and extra virgin olive oil (3%).
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Ingredients / Sundried Tomatoes & Cooking Ingredients / Sundried Tomatoes
- Food Cupboard / Olives, Gherkins & Antipasti / Sundried Tomatoes & Paste / Sundried Tomatoes
- Brands: Waitrose/Damico/Inpa
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened keep refrigerated below 5ºC and consume within 4 weeks.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Recyclable glass and cap.
- Contains: Sulphites
Sunflower Oil (47%), Sundried Tomatoes (42%), Wine Vinegar (contains Sulphur Dioxide), Extra Virgin Olive Oil (3%), Salt, Acidity Regulators Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Parsley, Garlic, Antioxidant L-Ascorbic Acid, Chilli Pepper, Mint.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 40g serving|
|of which sugars||7.9g||3.2g|
|of which saturates||1.1g||0.4g|
Delicious individual potato nests with a cheesy filling.
1 hr 5 mins
A simple and delicious recipe, perfectly topped off with Mustard Dijonnaise.
If you've got guests coming over for lunch, these super easy vegetarian tartlets are bound to impress.
Cook's Note Always work quickly with filo, and don’t let it dry out because it becomes very brittle.
An exceptionally easy and very tasty dish combining two sorts of tomatoes for extra piquant flavour.
View all recipes containing Sundried Tomatoes Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.