- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Sunflower Seeds Waitrose 100g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: 85p
Shelled whole sunflower seeds. Sunflower seeds are a rich source of magnesium which is important for healthy bones.
- Brands: Waitrose
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened store in an airtight container and use within one month. For best before end date see side of pack.
Prepare & Use
Small children can choke on seeds
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Small children can choke on seeds.
- May Contain Nut, May Contain Sesame
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Peanuts
May Contain Sesame Seeds
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 30g serving|
|of which sugars||3.7g||1.1g|
|of which saturates||12.2g||3.7g|
Good source of slow release energy and fibre - flapjacks with a twist, rather than using just porridge oats, mix muesli into melted butter and honey then sandwich with a ribbon of poached prunes for these moreish snack bars.
Roasting sweet potato brings out its natural sweetness.
Layers of vegetables, nuts and an assortment of seeds add up to a healthy, summery treat which will taste as goos as it looks. Use fresh grapefruit rather than making a jelly if you would like to make this dish more simple, and vegetarian.
These little bread rolls are easy to make and perfect for sandwiches.
A combination of flavours that work surprisingly well together.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.