- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Sunsense Daily Face SPF 50+ 75g
Price per 100g: £16.80
Broad spectrum protection and moisturising sunscreen for the face, neck and chest with a sheer tint for an invisible matte finish. Use daily to help protect against sunburn, sun damage and premature ageing from sun exposure.
- Brands: SunSense
- Age Range: 20-30, 30-50, 50+
- SPF Factor: 50+
- Skin Type: Dry, Normal, Anti-Ageing
- Options: On Offer
Store below 30°C.
Prepare & Use
Directions: Apply a liberal amount (one teaspoon full) evenly over entire face and neck after cleansing everyday and 15 minutes before sun exposure. The invisible matt finish means it can be used alone or with make-up.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid eyes and contact with irritated skin. If irritation occurs, wash affected area and discontinue use.
Important: Avoid prolonged sun exposure and wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear to further reduce risk. Use sunscreen generously and re-apply frequently. Contains Oxybenzone
Country of Origin
Ego Pharmaceuticals (UK) Ltd,
60 Windsor Ave,
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-3, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Isostearic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, PVP, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Stearic Acid, Alumina, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Methylparaben, Tocopherol, CI 77492, Citric Acid, Sodium Propylparaben, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol, CI 77491
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.