Surcare Fragrance Free Laundry Powder 30 Wash 2.4kg
Price per kg: £1.67
Developed specifically for sensitive skin with outstanding results at 30°C
With nothing in to irritate skin
Suitable for sensitive skin
No perfumes, dyes or other nasty irritants
Dermatologically tested and approved
The Surcare Sensitive Skin Promise
"*We promise not to put anything unnecessary into our washing powder that will irritate your skin. No enzymes, no dyes, no acids. None of the stuff that other washing powders seem to think is okay. Not even perfumes or fragrances. Even if they're the nicest smelling scent in the world.
Because in our view nothing smells as good as the 'Just-off-the-line' smell of fresh air. And we know that anything we put in that's not absolutely necessary to get your clothes clean risks irritating your skin. And for us, as the champions of sensitive skin, that simply wouldn't do.
We also promise Surcare will get your clothes outstandingly clean each and every time you wash."
Other products available in the Surcare range are:
10 wash laundry powder
Superconcentrated laundry liquid
Concentrated fabric conditioner
Washing up liquid
This product has not been tested on animals by or on behalf of Robert McBride.
Want to know more? Find out at www. surcare.co.uk
Call for a Cup
To avoid waste, a cup is not provided. If you need one, please call Freephone 0800 585 919
Tips for saving water, energy CO2 and money
Avoid underfilling the machine
Use the dosing instructions
Wash at low temperature
Save packaging-recycle or refill
An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative
30 Standard Washes†
† The standard number of washes (30) is based on the dosage for normal soiling in medium water hardness and average content.
Carton - Card - widely recycled
- Baby & Child / Nappies / Nappy Sacks, Liners & Washes / Nappy Washes
- Household / Laundry & Detergents / Washing Powder
- Brands: Surcare
Keep away from children.
Prepare & Use
See pack for full dosage instructions.
Sort the clothes according to the garment labels or fabric type and select the programme suitable for the most delicate item in the wash load.
Pour the powder into your main wash dispenser drawer and select the appropriate programme.
Please note powders tend to settle after packing.
Not suitable for use on wool and silk articles.
Do not soak non-colourfast fabrics, silk, wool or leather articles, or those with metal fasteners or flame resistant finishes.
Do not use an enamel bath for soaking.
If in doubt about colour fastness of a garment, handwash separately in cool water. If colour loss occurs, do not soak and always wash separately.
Flame-resistant finishes should not be washed at temperatures above 50°C.
Please note that no effective laundry powders can be guaranteed suitable for people with serious skin conditions.
If you suffer from unusually sensitive skin, please contact your doctor for advice.
Keep away from children.
Keep away from eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
Rinse hands after use.
People with sensitive or damaged skin should avoid prolonged contact with the product.
Do not ingest. If product is ingested then seek medical advice.
This product has not been tested on animals by or on behalf of Robert McBride
Country of Packing
Produce of the EU.
Robert McBride Ltd,
Carton box recyclable.
- Do not ingest. If product is ingested then seek medical advice.
- Rinse and dry hands after use.
- Keep away from eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- People with sensitive or damaged skin should avoid prolonged contact with the product.
Surcare Non-Bio Laundry Powder contains, amongst other ingredients: 15-30% Oxygen Based Bleaching Agents, 5-15% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Less than 5% Zeolite, Polycarboxylates, Phosphonates, Soap, Also contains: Optical Brightener
Not Tested on Animals
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.