Offer - Sweet & Sour Chicken Waitrose 350g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6) (avg. 6)*
Price per 100g: £1.11
Tangy and sweet, tender pieces of chicken breast in a sweet and sour sauce with pineapple chunks, green and red peppers
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
For best results microwave.
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Remove sleeve and pierce film lid in several places. Place tray on a microwaveable plate. Halfway through heating time peel back film, stir, recover and continue heating for the remaining time. Allow to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Check food is piping hot. If not recover and heat for further brief period.
Microwave: B/650W 5 mins, D/750W 4 1/2 mins, E/850W 4 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and pierce film lid in several places. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Remove from oven on tray and allow to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Oven: Electric: 180ºC 20 mins. Fan 160ºC 20 mins. Gas 4 20 mins. stir before serving. do not reheat once cooled.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Serves one .
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Celery, Soya
- May Contain: Nut, Sesame
Sweet and sour sauce, cooked chicken (32%), vegetables (17%).
Sweet and sour sauce contains pineapple juice from concentrate (41%), sugar, tomato ketchup, water, distilled malt vinegar, tomato puree, modified maize starch, soy sauce, salt, colour natural paprika extract.
Cooked chicken breast contains chicken breast (90%), water, modified maize starch, sugar, garlic puree.
Vegetables contain pineapple(50%), green peppers (25%), red peppers (25%).
Tomato ketchup contains tomatoes, spirit vinegar, corn, glucose syrup, sugar, salt, spice extracts, herbs, spices, garlic powder.
Soy sauce contains water, soya and wheat extract, salt.
Paprika extract contains emulsifier acacia gum, modified maize starch, paprika oleoresin, sunflower oil, antioxidant alpha-tocopherol.
Product as sold contains chicken 28%.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||12.2g|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.