- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Sweet & Spicy Prawn Mango Masala Waitrose 350g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Price per 100g: £1.11
Sweet and Spicy
Prawn mango masala.Succulent prawns in a sweet and tango tomato and mango sauce with coriander and curry leaves
- Brands: Waitrose
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
For best results microwave.
B 650W: 6 mins
D 750W: 5 mins
E 850W: 4 mins
B 650W: 7 mins
D 750W: 6½ mins
E 850W: 6 mins
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook.
Remove sleeve and pierce film lid in several places. Place container on a microwaveable plate. Halfway through heating time peel back film lid, add 2 tablespoons of water to the rice, stir both compartments and re-cover. Allow to stand for 2 minutes before serving. Check food is piping hot, if not, re-cover and heat for a further brief period.
Electric (190ºC): 25 mins
Fan (170ºC): 25 mins
Gas (gas mark 5): 25 mins
Electric (190ºC): 30 mins
Fan (170ºC): 30 mins
Gas (gas mark 5): 30 mins
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve. Pierce film lid in several places. Place container on a baking tray in centre of oven. Halfway through heating time peel back film lid, add 2 tablespoons of water to the rice, stir both compartments and re-cover. Return to the oven and continue heating for the remaining time. Remove from oven on the tray and allow to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Stir before serving. Do not reheat once cooled
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Sleeve & Tray.
- May Contain Nut, May Contain Sesame, May Contain Peanut, Contains Mustard, Contains Shellfish, Contains Milk
Prawns (30%), Onion, Tomato, Mango, Half Cream, Water, Tomato Puree, Butter, Rapaseed Oil, Garlic Puree, Ginger Puree, Sugar Syrup, Salt, Chopped Coriander, Green Chilli Puree, Curry Leaves, Fenugreek, Mustard Seeds, Chilli Powder
Constain Milk, Mustard and Shellfish
May Constain Nuts, Peanuts and Sesame
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 1/2 pack|
|of which sugars||3.1g||5.4g|
|of which saturates||2.2g||3.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.