Sweet Dry Cured Prosciutto Crudo Waitrose 80g
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: £2.99
Slices of sweet Italian dry cured ham from the Emilia-Romagna region, matured on the bone for minimum of 10 months
- Brands: Waitrose
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed
Pork, Salt, Prepared with 135g of Pork per 100g of product, Moisture is lost during curing and maturation
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 2 Slices|
|of which saturates||5.2g||1.4g|
|of which sugars||0.2g||trace|
Variation You could use ham and Gruyère, or a similar soft melting cheese such as emmental. Or add wholegrain mustard or mayonnaise, if you like. Cook's Notes For a lighter version, toast the sandwiches using a dry sandwich press, and poach the eggs instead of frying them.
This sublime chicken liver terrine has a distinct Middle-Eastern influence. Dukkah is a paste made out of cumin seeds, coriander seeds and hazelnuts, and is often served as a side dish to vegetables and bread.
In France, these toasted cheese and ham sandwiches are a popular snack.
This mouth-watering combination of asparagus with ham and the added flavour and decoration of a premium quality balsamic vinegar of modena glaze.
A delicious, elegant starter.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.