Sweetened Soya Milk Alternative Waitrose 1L
over 1 month *
Price per litre: 80p
A blend of water and hulled soya beans sweetened with concentrated apple extract with added calcium and vitamins.
- Speciality / Free From / Lactose Free / Milk Alternatives & Drinks / Milk Alternatives
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Drinks
- Fresh / Milk, Butter & Eggs / Dairy Free Milk / Soya Milk / UHT Soya Milk
- Fresh / Milk, Butter & Eggs / Long Life UHT Milk / Dairy Free UHT Milk
Once opened refrigerate below 5°C and consume within 3 days
Prepare & Use
For best results, serve chilled and shake well before use/
Soya non dairy alternative to milk curdles or separates easily, so if used for cooking, heat gently and remove from the heat before it boils. When adding to hot drinks allow the water to cool slightly
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Bracknell Berkshire RG12 8YA
Not suitable for children under two years old. Soya non dairy alternative to milk curdles or separates easily, so if used for cooking, heat gently and remove from the heat before it boils. When adding to hot drinks allow them to cool slightly .
- Contains: Soya
- Free from: Gluten, Lactose
Water, hulled soya beans (6.6%), concentrated apple extract (3.3%), tri-calcium phosphate, maltrodextrin, sea salt, stabiliser gellan gum, vitamins E, B2, D2, B12.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.4g|
|of which saturates||0.3g|
Savoury pie served with a mound of fluffy mashed potato is a British institution.
1 hr 10 mins
A classic dish from the South West, this recipe from the Vegetarian Society makes for a great lunchtime meal.
1 hr 5 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.