- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Swift Professional Non-Stick Wok 34cm
Diameter: 34 cm (14")
- Easy to clean, double Xylan non-stick coating for superior performance;
- Ready to use immediately, no seasoning required;
- The healthy choice - requires less oil when cooking;
- Flat bottom design means it is suitable to use on all hob types (Gas, Glass Ceramic, Halogen Ceramic, Induction, Radiant Ring, Solid Plate/Fuel, Hot Plate);
- The heavy gauge steel body gives a more even heat distribution;
- Dishwasher safe.
This Swift Spice Heavy Gauge Wok is designed to give you the best quality kitchen equipment and the confidence to excel! The heavy gauge steel used in its manufacture means a more even distribution of heat.
It features a strong phenolic handle with a steel shaft and riveted fixing to the body of the wok so that this wok can be used in the dishwasher.
To enhance the endurance and performance of the non-stick coating, this wok has been through a rigorous process of sand blasting before applying 2 layers of the special non-stick Xylan coating. The double coating ensures a better performance and a longer life for your wok and worry free maintenance for you!
The non-stick coating means you can use less oil than some recipes specify which means even healthier cooking!
Prepare & Use
Preparing your wok for first time use:
Simply rinse, and it is ready to use!
Care & Usage Instructions
- It is recommended that you do not use metal utensils in your non-stick wok as this may scratch and damage the non-stick surface.
- Wash after each use, either by hand, or this wok is dishwasher safe.
- Do not use scouring pads or abrasives as these may damage the non-stick coating. To remove any burnt on food, leave the wok to soak in warm water for a short while, then wipe off and wash as normal.
- Always thoroughly dry your wok. If the interior non-stick coating becomes scratched, occasionally apply a thin coating of oil to the interior of the wok, this will prevent the damaged section rusting.
- This wok is suitable for washing in a dishwasher.
- It is recommended to cook on a medium heat, as excessive prolonged heat may ultimately damage the non-stick coating. Providing the oil is hot enough to smoke, there is no need for a higher heat
Carton sleeve recyclable.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.