Offer - Tabasco Pepper Sauce 57ml
Tobasco® pepper sauce is made from special peppers which ripen on the bush. The natural color and flavor of these red, juicy peppers impart a unique flavor to Tabasco sauce. After aging, the cured pepper mash is mixed with pure, strong vinegar, the seeds and skins are removed and the sauce is ready. Tabasco® Pepper sauce is made by aging special peppers in oak barrels. Years of curing time ferment the fruit and thereby add a smoothness to the natural, robust flavor of the pepper. You can easily taste the difference between Tabasco sauce and ordinary hot sauce.
Prepare & Use
Sprinkle a few drops of Tabasco® on pizza, pasta, stir fries, salad, soup, burgers & lots more!
Country of Origin
McIlhenny Company, Avery Island, Louisiana, 70513 U.S.A.
Vinegar, Red Pepper, Salt
This one-pot meal captures authentic Creole and cajun flavours of Louisiana.
1 hr 15 mins
This is a traditional dish from the American South. Variation Spicy Hoppin' John- For extra spice, add a good pinch of Cajun or Creole seasoning in step 4. Add a 400g can of chopped tomatoes at the same time to make the dish go further.
3 hrs 12 mins
Personalise this quick and easy pasta salad by changing the Tabasco sauce variant used. Use the jalapeno for mild, or the original red for a little spicy kick.
A tantalising twist on the classic, these delicious easy-to-cook fondants come with just a touch of Tabasco sauce to bring out all of those rich, chocolatey flavours!
A dessert fit for a queen. This quick and easy recipe has to be attempted for a cracking taste explosion!
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 15-Apr-2014 at 07:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.