- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Tails Mai Tai Cocktail 500ml
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per litre: £24.00
An exotic cocktail of pineapple, almond and lime, made with a blend of light and dark Caribbean Rums.
Mai Tais are best served in a collins glass over ice and garnished with mint.
Authentic bar-quality in real shakers.
Add ice, shake & pour!
Tails decided to create Mai Tai's because they are funky, exotic and moreover because rum is increasingly popular. The Mai Tai, is a cocktail rumoured to be created in a Polynesian themed restaurant in 1940s California.
With a blend of Caribbean rums and Polynesian influences you will find it difficult to do anything but drink and relax.
Superb for a picnic, BBQ, pre-going out drinks, a house party, or a special gift.
Alc. 18% Vol.
9 UK Units
- Drinks / Spirits & Liqueurs / Ready to Drink & Cocktails
- Off Licence / Spirits & Liqueurs / Ready to Drink & Cocktails
- Brands: Tails
In the unlikely event you do not finish your tails once opened, refrigerate and consume within 3 days of removing inner seal.
Prepare & Use
Tails are carefully blended and packed in real shakers. For best results untwist mid section, remove inner foil seal, add 4 or 5 cubes of ice, close and shake vigorously until base is chilled.
Remove cap and pour the perfect cocktail anytime, anywhere
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Plastic dispenser recyclable.
4 x 125ml servings.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.