- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Talisker Distillers Edition 70cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Single Malt Scotch Whiskey
The only single malt scotch whiskey from the Isle of Skye.
Talisker, made beside Loch Harport in the jagged shadow of the Cuillin range, is the only single malt from the Isle of Skye.
Founded in 1830, the distillery keeps faith with traditional values. Surviving a disastrous fire in 1960, it was rebuilt around exact copies of the old pot stills and worm tubs, preserving a method of distillation found nowhere else.
Today, Talisker is for many the complete, even the only single malt.
This special, multi-award winning Distillers Edition is double-matured in Amoroso wood. There's near perfection in the bitter-sweet harmony experienced here, as familiar sweet smokiness of Talisker smooths out, not to pepper, but to rich, sweet, juicy fruit.
The nose is extremely sharp and well focussed, with a quite wonderful sultana sweetness. Chestnut brown, this is a really full-bodied Talisker - the peat, crisp at first, softens to enormous richness in the mouth, then wafts around the palate with sweet, roasted malt and a heathery dryness.
The finish shows a deep cocoa notes, magnificent vanilla and lingering, earthy peat. It is exemplary in balance between sweet and dry, with sweetness always having the slight edge.
- Brands: Talisker
Talisker Distillery Carbost
Isle of Skye
|Typical Values||per 100ml|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Jul-2014 at 05:22. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.