Tartare Sauce essential Waitrose 180g
- Food Cupboard / Table Sauces, Condiments & Dressings / Condiments / Tartare & Seafood Sauces / Tartare & Dill Sauce / Tartare Sauce
Refrigerate after opening Store below 5°C and consume within 6 weeks.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced for Waitrose Ltd Bracknell Berkshire..
- Contains: Egg, Mustard
- Free from: Nut, Gluten, Wheat, Fish, Lactose, Sesame, Peanut, Celery, Soya, Shellfish, Milk, Sulphites, Phenylalanine, Oats
Rapeseed oil, water, spirit vinegar, maize dextrose, pickled gherkins (7%), sugar, capers (6%), pasteurised free range egg yolk (5%), salt, parsley, stabiliser xanthan gum, mustard flour.Pickled gherkins contains gherkins, water, salt, acetic acid, firming agent calcium chloride.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||11g|
|of which saturates||2.8g|
Tartare sauce has loads of flavour and makes our white sauce extra creamy.
This recipe is brought you you by Weight Watchers® and contains 12 ProPoints® values per serving
1 hr 20 mins
Variation You could, of course, use white fish for this recipe.
Cook's Note To make fine crispy golden breadcrumbs, whiz stale slices of bread in a food processor to coarse crumbs. Spread out the crumbs on a baking tray, and toast in a preheated 200°C (400°F/Gas 6) oven for about 5 minutes until golden. Tip them back into the processor, and whiz again until fine. Either use immediately, or freeze in a plastic bag until needed.
For a quick, filling meal, there's nothing better than that ultimate childhood comfort food: fish fingers.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.