- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Taste Original Chicken Satay Sticks- 6 Per Pack 160g
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: £1.56
6 Original Chicken Satay Sticks
Flavours of Indonesia.
Ready to eat, delicious hot or cold.
- Brands: Taste Original
Freezing: Freeze on day of purchase and consume within one month. Defrost thoroughly and use within 24 hours.
Once thawed do not refreeze.
Prepare & Use
Conventional Oven: Remove all packaging. 190°C, 375°F, Gas Mark 5 place on baking tray in middle of oven for 8 minutes. For fan assisted ovens: Refer to manufacturers handbook.
Grill: Place under high heat for 4 1/2 minutes turning once.
Microwave: Remove all packaging. 650W place on non metallic plate and heat on full power for 2 minutes. 750W place on non metallic plate and heat on full power for 1 1/2 minutes. Always check food is piping hot before serving. Do not heat sauce.
Eat within two days of opening.
Country of Origin
Take care when eating as sticks have sharp points. Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may still remain.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere..
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Peanut, Contains Celery, Contains Mustard, Contains Yeast
Chicken Satay: Chicken (96%), Sunflower Oil, Mustard Flour, Satay Mix [Herbs & Spices (Paprika, Chillies, Cumin, Curry (contains Mustard and Celery)), Emulsifier E450, E452; Sugar, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder], Salt, Flavourings (contains Wheat), Sugar, Stabiliser E450, E452, Peanut Dip: Water, Peanut Butter (23%) (Roasted Peanuts (95%), Vegetable Oil & Fat, Salt, Emulsifier E471; Thickener E412), Brown Sugar, Tomato Paste, Salt, Flavouring (contains Wheat), Spices (Lemon Grass, Ginger Chilli), Emulsifer E471: Garlic Paste (Garlic, Salt), Thickener E412; Garlic, Onion, Sunflower Oil.
|Typical Values||per 100g||Peanut Sauce Per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.7g||9g|
|of which saturates||1g||3.1g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.