Tate & Lyle Fairtrade Cane Caster Sugar 500g
Caster sugar for baking
Did you know?
Tate & Lyle Sugar is made from the natural juice of the sugar cane. Sugar does not just provide sweetness, but enhances flavour, is a natural preservative and gives texture, body and natural colour in baking. The key to a healthy lifestyle is to enjoy a variety of foods in moderation and to exercise regularly.
Prepare & Use
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tate & Lyle
PO Box 5050
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||100g|
|of which saturates||0g|
This is an extremely special crumble for the spring and summer. The coconut is perfect for a crispy topping and the sweet strawberries complement the tart flavours of the rhubarb wonderfully.
1 hr 15 mins
Cucumber is not often added to sweet dishes, but it works perfectly in this exotic fruit salad.
There is no better way of cooling down after a fiery curry than with a glass of chilled lassi.
Paul Gayler, executive chef at The Lanesborough, says: "This is my recipe for salt-cured duck breast, prepared like proscuttio; it is simple to prepare and fairly inexpensive to make. For the best results the meat should be thinly sliced on a gravity food slicer, but thinly sliced with a knife is fine."
This apple and lemon thyme crumble from Gary Hunter, head of culinary arts at Westminster Kingsway College, is accompanied by a delicious marscapone ice cream and a Maldon salted caramel sauce.
1 hr 30 mins
View all recipes containing Tate & Lyle Fairtrade Cane Caster Sugar
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 03:49. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.