Tate & Lyle Fruit Sugar 250g
Pure fructose for drinks & cereals.
Many recipes are brought to life by the taste of Tate & Lyle Fruit Sugar.
Did you know?
Tate & Lyle Fruit Sugar has a low Glycaemic Index (GI), and because it is naturally sweeter than ordinary sugar you should use a third less. Diets containing low GI products may help you to sustain steady blood sugar levels and to feel full for longer.
Prepare & Use
When baking with Tate & Lyle Fruit Sugar bake at 25°C lower than usual.
Country of Origin
Tate & Lyle,
PO Box 5050,
You'll find recipes for everyone and every occasion on our new website. Join for free by entering a few details and the special code printed on the token included on this pack. Visit the website today to redeem your tokens against some great money saving offers. They change every month, so remember to drop in regularly..
|Typical values||per 100g||Per serving 2/3 teaspoon = 2.7g|
|of which sugars||100g||2.7g|
|of which saturates||0g||0g|
Stir fries are really wonderful to get into making. They are quick and you can really up your intake of veggies without it seeming like a chore. I suggest getting all of the ingredients together first and then it takes about 10 minutes cooking to be on the plate. Chillies boost the metabolism and the lime and basil make it a flavour packed dinner. By Sophie Michell
Get everyone into the festive spirit with Heston’s cranberry sauce – the orange and vodka really give it a special something. This recipe is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 08-Dec-2013 at 00:24. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.