Tate & Lyle Light at Heart Brown Sugar 450g
50% less calories
For hot drinks, baking, cereal
Sugar with natural Stevia extract (steviol glycosides) based table top sweetener
Using pure cane sugar and sweet Stevia leaf extract, "Light at Heart" is all natural and free from artificial ingredients making it something the whole family can enjoy. You can have the versatility and great taste of sugar for just half the calories!
Each 2g half teaspoon contains Calories 7.9 0.4%, Sugars 2g 2.2%, Fat 0g 0%, Saturates 0g 0%,
Salt 0g 0% of an adults guideline daily amount
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Tate & Lyle Sugars London Sugar Refiners
50% less calories*
*As it's twice as sweet - only use half as much for... Hot Drinks, Baking, Cereal
- Brands: Tate & Lyle
Tate & Lyle Sugars
Store in a cool dry place. Close lid after use.
Country of Origin
Tate & Lyle Sugars,
PO Box 5050,
Sugar, Sweetener Steviol Glycosides, Natural Flavouring
This easy to make bread can quickly be decorated with cream cheese frosting or, if you prefer, just dusted with Tate & Lyle icing sugar.
1 hr 25 mins
Everyone loves hot chocolate! Now we have discovered a delicious way to enjoy a lower calorie real chocolate version. Don't be tempted to use lower cocoa content as this is where you get the lovely flavour.
These are biscotti style biscuits. Biscotti means twice cooked, once as a log shape, then sliced and re-baked so they're nice and crisp.
This pudding is a gem - it is surprisingly simple and tastes super indulgent. Serve in ramekins or dessert bowls, dusted with icing sugar and frozen raspberries straight from the freezer; it tastes sublime!
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Jan-2015 at 01:32. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.