Offer - Taylor & Colledge Vanilla Pods 10g
over 1 month *
Price per 10g: £3.20
Taylor & Colledge World's Finest Vanilla Beans
4 whole pods.
Used for centuries by the Aztecs, the vanilla bean is a type of flowering orchid found in lush tropical regions. Following a lengthy curing process the exquisite aromatic & flavouring qualities are released!
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
To Make : Vanilla Sugar
Place the vanilla bean in container with about 250g sugar. Seal. Set aside for atleast 1 week. Use this vanilla flavoured sugar to sweeten coffee & milk drinks, in baking & for dusting cakes
Country of Origin
Product of Papua New Guinea.
Country of Packing
R.H Amar & Co Ltd
Finest quality vanilla bean pods
A very easy yet impressive dessert with exotic almond and rose water scented frangipane hidden under the apple. This is equally good with vanilla ice cream scooped on top, melting as it hits the hot apples. Use a 15cm fluted tart tin to stamp out the circles or a cookie cutter.
Layers of Swiss roll soaked in Kirsch, with berries, apricots and vanilla custard and a whipped cream and crunchy flaked almond topping. Sweet Freedom syrup (made 100% from fruit) replaces all of the sugar in this scrumptious recipe so it's not actually as naughty as it sounds!
1 hr 20 mins
The Princess Torte is one of the most popular cakes in Sweden. It is made up of layers of light sponge, alternating with vanilla cream and whipped cream, and topped with a layer of green marzipan and often a pink marzipan rose.
1 hr 40 mins
The addition of a vanilla pod and orange zest, along with the subtle sweetness of the luscious Tate & Lyle golden sugar transforms the humble bread and butter pudding into something quite special.
This Easter dish from Russia is traditionally made in a tall wooden container, but a new flowerpot is used here. Leftovers can be served cold with hot fudge sauce drizzled over, or cut into chunks and mixed with ice cream or fruit salad.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.