- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Tear & Share Beef Dripping Yorkshire Pudding Waitrose 200g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 8)*
Price per 100g: 84p
Beef Dripping Yorkshire Pudding To Share
Large Yorkshire pudding made with wheat flour, milk, free range egg and beef dripping.
Traditionally made with beef dripping for a richer flavour.
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened consume within 2 days.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month.
Prepare & Use
Oven Cook (from chilled)
Electric (200ºC): 5-6 mins
Fan (180ºC): 5-6 mins
Gas (gas mark 6): 5-6 mins
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven.
Oven Cook (from frozen)
Electric (200ºC): 7-8 mins
Fan (180ºC): 7-8 mins
Gas (gas mark 6): 7-8 mins
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Plastic Pack & Tray.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Lactose, Milk
Wheat Flour, Semi Skimmed Milk, Pasteurised Free Range Egg (18%), Beef Dripping (7%), Pasteurised Free Range Egg White, Salt.
|Typical values||per 100g||per 1/6 pack|
|of which sugars||6.3g||2.1g|
|of which saturates||3.8g||1.3g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.