Tear & Share Beef Dripping Yorkshire Pudding Waitrose 200g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Price per 100g: 84.5p
Beef Dripping Yorkshire Pudding To Share
Large Yorkshire pudding made with wheat flour, milk, free range egg and beef dripping.
Traditionally made with beef dripping for a richer flavour.
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened consume within 2 days.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month.
Prepare & Use
Oven cook - From Frozen. Gas 6, 200ºC, Fan 180ºC, 7-8 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Do not reheat once cooled.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 6, 200ºC, Fan 180ºC, 5-6 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Do not reheat once cooled.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, Contains Wheat
Fortified Wheat Flour (WHEAT Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pasteurised Free Range EGG (28%), Semi Skimmed MILK, Rapeseed Oil, Pasteurised Free Range EGG White, Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see capitalised ingredients
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 1/6 Pack|
|of which saturates||1.1g||0.4g|
|of which sugars||2.5g||0.8g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.