Thai Taste Shrimp Paste 120g
Price per 100g: £1.99
An essential ingredient in Thai cuisine, used in dipping sauces for fish and the classic Kao Phat Kapi (Stir Fried Rice with Shrimp Paste).
- Speciality / International / Thai / Food Cupboard
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Sauces, Packets & Kits / Stir Fry & Oriental Cooking Sauces / Thai Pastes & Sugars / Thai Pastes
Refrigerate after opening and use within one month. Close lid tightly.
Prepare & Use
Manufacture in a facility that also processes fish, peanuts, nuts and sesame seeds
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Specially manufactured for:
Glass Jar wit Metal Lid.
- Contains: Shellfish
Shrimp (Parapenaeus longipes) 90%, Salt
Free From Gluten
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.