Thai Taste Tom Yum Paste 227g
Price per 100g: 94.7p
A blend of traditional Thai herbs including lemongrass, galangal and kaffir lime leaves make the base for this classic Thai soup.
- Brands: Thai Taste
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within 2 months or keep frozen for up to 6 months (transfer contents to a suitable container).
Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
Tom Yum Soup: Serves 4
You will need:
2-3 tsps Thai Taste Tom Yum Paste
150g large raw prawns, shelled
12 thinly sliced mushrooms
8 baby sweetcorn, halved
1 tsp Thai Taste Fish Sauce
Tips: To create 'Tom Yum Nam Khon' - a creamier, smoother version of the classic Tom Yum, simply add 200ml of Thai Taste Coconut Milk.
1. Stir 2-3 tsps of Thai Taste Tom Yum Paste into 500ml of boiling water.
2. Add the prawns, mushrooms and baby sweetcorn, then simmer on low heat until the aromas are released (10mins).
3. Season to taste with Thai Taste Fish Sauce and the freshly squeezed lime juice.
Add coriander leaves and sliced red chillies to garnish. You may substitute prawns with diced chicken.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts, nuts and sesame seeds
Country of Origin
Specially manufactured for:
Bespoke Foods Ltd.,
Contains Soya, Contains Shellfish
Lemon Grass, Soybean Oil, Onion, Water, Salt, Chilli, Galangal, Lime Juice, Sugar, Garlic, Kaffir Lime Leaves, Dried Shrimp, Citric Acid.
Free From Gluten
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
<p>Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining</p>
Taste-buds need a fresh challenge after a bumper Christmas Day? Our Turkey Tom Yam soup recipe is just the ticket – and ideal for using up leftovers too.
Cheat... If you use cherry tomatoes, you don’t have to skin them first.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.