- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
The Black Farmer 2 Pork & Apple Burgers 226g
4 days guaranteed *
Price per kg: £10.93
Pork & Apple Burgers
British outdoor bred freedom food pork.
"My promise is to produce high quality gluten free burgers that can be enjoyed by the whole family"
Wilfred Emmanuel-Jones, The Black Farmer®
Produced with British outdoor bred pork from farms approved by Freedom Food to strict RSPCA welfare standards.
- GM Free
- British Pork
- Freedom Food - RSPCA Monitored
- Red Tractor (Assured Food Standards)
Keep refrigerated. Once opened use within 2 days.
Suitable for home freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and use within one month. For freezing guidelines consult manufacturer's handbook.
This product may have been previously frozen and defrosted under controlled conditions and is therefore suitable for home freezing . This will not affect the product quality.
Prepare & Use
To Defrost: Defrost thoroughly in the refrigerator before cooking. Once defrosted do not re-freeze.
Remove all packaging. All appliances vary, the following are guidelines only.
Pre-heat oven to 190°C, 375°F, Gas Mark 5. Place on a baking tray for 25-30 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking.
Preheat grill to a medium heat. Place on a rack for 12-15 minutes. Turn occasionally.
Heat a dessert spoon of oil in a frying pan. Fry on a medium heat for 12-15 minutes, turning regularly. Drain before serving
Country of Origin
The Black Farmer Ltd,
St. Giles on the Heath,
Sleeve & Tray.
Carton sleeve and plastic tray recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
- Free from: Gluten
Pork 70%, Dried Apple 13%, Potato Starch, Apple Juice, Honey, Salt, Sugar, Fresh Sage, Fresh Parsley, Ground Nutmeg, Preservative: E223, Ground Ginger, Ground Cinnamon, Stabiliser: E451(i), Antioxidant: E300.
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||6.7g|
|of which saturates||4.4g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.