- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
The Black Farmer Corn Fed Free Range Chicken Skin On Breast Fillets Typical weight: 0.38kg
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Typical price £7.13
Price per kg: £18.77
Min. weight: 0.27kg
Max. weight: 0.49kg
The Black Farmer Corn Fed Free Range Chicken Skin On Breast Fillets.
Flavours without frontiers.
- RSPCA Freedom Food Approved.
- Free to roam in meadows on East Anglian farms.
- Slow growing breed for maximum flavour.
- Fed on a corn rich diet to enhance taste and succulence.
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Chicken / Breasts & Fillets / Whole Breasts / Skin On
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Chicken / Breasts & Fillets / Free Range
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Chicken / Free Range / Breasts & Fillets
- Brands: The Black Farmer
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use within 24 hours.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within 1 month.
Prepare & Use
- Preheat oven.
- Remove packaging.
- Place chicken on a baking tray on the middle shelf of the oven.
- Oven cook from chilled 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
- Cook for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Check food is piping hot.
- To ensure that the chicken is fully cooked insert a skewer into the thickest part of the meat.
- If the juices run clear, not pink, it is fully cooked through.
Cooking appliances vary: these instructions are given only as a guide
Country of Origin
The Black Farmer® Ltd.,
St. Giles on the Heath,
Plastic Tray & Film.
|Typical values||per 100g|
Cook's Note Sprinkle Parmesan or Gruyère cheese over the chicory once you have put it in the roasting tin, if you like. Variation Use pancetta or Parma ham instead of bacon.
You can’t beat this recipe for a sophisticated way of cooking chicken. It is bound to impress your dinner guests whatever the occasion.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.