- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - The Black Farmer Dry Cured Hickory Smoked Bacon 220g
Add 2 offer items & pay £6 - This offer is available until 30/4/2015, or whilst stocks last - Maximum 20 promotional items per customer
over 1 week *
Price per kg: £15.00
Dry Cured Hickory Smoked Back Bacon
Produced with British pork.
"Bacon as it should be, real flavour from prime quality pork smoked over hickory wood chippings. Enjoy the experience."
Wilfred Emmanuel-Jones, The Black Farmer®
- Dry cured by hand;
- 100% British pork;
- No added water;
- No shrinking;
- No white bits.
If freezing freeze on day of purchase and use within three months.
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General. Remove all packaging. All appliances vary, the following are guidelines only.
Always check product is piping hot before serving.; Grill - From Chilled. Pre-heat grill to a moderate-high heat. Place on grill pan and grill for 5-6 minutes, turning occasionally.; Shallow Fry - From Chilled. Heat 1 x 15ml spoon of oil in a frying pan. Fry for 3-4 minutes over a medium heat, turning occasionally.
Country of Origin
The Black Farmer Ltd,
St Giles on the Heath,
Sleeve & Tray.
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled; Tray - Recyclable.
Pork (96%), Sea Salt, Sugar, Preservatives: Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate, Antioxidant: Sodium Ascorbate.
As a result of moisture loss during the drying process 105g of Pork is used per 100g of finished Cured Bacon.
|Typical Values||Per 100g As Sold|
|Energy||912Kj / 219 Kcal|
|of which Sugars||0.0g|
|of which Saturates||5g|
|of which sodium||0.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.