The Black Farmer Organic Whole Chicken Typically: 1.7kg
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5) (avg. 5)*
Price per kg: £8.28
Min. weight: 1.5kg
Max. weight: 1.9kg
Organic Farmers & Growers Approved
Free to roam outside on organic meadows
East Anglian chicken
Reared and prepared for maximum flavour
"The entirely natural environment in which this bird has been reared delivers outstanding flavour and succulence. Enjoy!"
The Black Farmer®
Flavours without frontiers.
Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 24 hours.
If freezing, freeze on day of purchase & consume within 1 month.
Defrost thoroughly & use within 24 hours. Once thawed do not re-freeze.
Prepare & Use
- Remove all packaging
- Wash chicken under cold running water
- Place chicken in roasting tin, cover loosely with foil
- Place in pre-heated oven 190ºc / gas mark 5
- Cook for 45 minutes per kilo plus 20 minutes basting occasionally
- Remove foil for the last 30 minutes to allow browning
- To check that the chicken is cooked, insert a skewer into the thickest part of the thigh, if the juices run clear the chicken is cooked, if they are pink return the chicken to the oven for a further 25 minutes and re-test
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
The Black Farmer Ltd
St. Giles on the Heath
PL15 9SL, UK
Heat Sealed Pack.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.