The Black Farmer Premium Pork Sausages 400g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6.5)*
These sausages are great tasting, premium quality and gluten free. As a huge supporter of British farmers, I use only British Freedom Food outdoor bred pork. This, together with my special recipe seasoning, I believe make these sausages truly memorable.
The Black Farmer
Keep Refrigerated. Once opened use within 2 days.
Suitable for Home Freezing: Freeze on day of purchase and use within 1 month.
Defrost thoroughly in the refrigerator before cooking. Once defrosted do not re-freeze.
Cooking Instructions - General. This product contains raw meat and should be cooked according to packet instructions.
Remove all packaging. All appliances vary, the following are guidelines only.; Grill - From Chilled. Preheat grill to medium. Place on rack for 12-15 minutes. Turn occasionally.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Preheat oven to 190°C, 375°F, Gas 5. Place in roasting tin for 25-30 minutes.
Turn half way through cooking.; Shallow Fry - From Chilled. Heat a dessert spoon of oil in a frying pan. Fry on a medium heat for 8-10 minutes, turning regularly. Drain before serving.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
The Black Farmer® Ltd,
St Giles on the Heath,
Sleeve & Tray
Film - Not Recyclable; Sleeve - Recyclable; Tray - Recyclable
Once opened use within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
Suitable for home freezing: Freeze on day of purchase and use within 1 month. For freezing guidelines consult manufacturer's handbook.
To Defrost: Defrost thoroughly in the refrigerator before cooking. Once defrosted do not re-freeze.
Produced with British outdoor bred pork from farms approved by Freedom Food to strict RSPCA welfare standards.
Assured Food Standards pork
Sleeve - Card - recyclable
Tray - PET - recyclable
Film - Plastic - not recyclable
Free From Gluten
Pork 90%, Soya Bean Flour, Salt, Dextrose, Spices, Herbs, Stabiliser: E451 (i), Preservative: E221, Antioxidants: E300, E330, Spice Extracts, Filled into Natural Pork Casings
|Typical Values||Per 100G As Sold|
|of which sugars||0.5g|
|of which saturates||8.6g|
|of which sodium||0.67g|
You may well know that there is not one ultimate cassoulet recipe but dozens, and each town in South-West France will claim theirs is the original. As we don't want to stir up this hornet's next, Pascal Aussignac has provided his mother's own personal favourite, which does not have a crust of breadcrumbs. One thing that you must bear in mind is to always cook a large cassoulet at least a day ahead, which enhances the flavour, then you can reheat it as required. It is the perfect party dish.
2 hrs 45 mins
Sweet glazed sausages and onions cooked in crisp golden batter are a winning combination and a great family favourite. This recipe adds a new twist to the traditional recipe.
1 hr 3 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Dec-2014 at 00:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.