The Black Farmer Premium Pork Sausages 400g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 9)*
6 Premium Pork Sauages
British Outdoor Bred Freedom Food Pork
Flavours without Frontiers
"Made with a clear conscience. I only use quality assured meats and prime cuts. Enjoy the experience."
The Black Farmer Premium Pork sausages use only 100% British Freedom Food outdoor bred pork. These award-winning sausages are gluten, wheat and dairy free.
Says Wilfred Emmanuel-Jones, The Black Farmer: “When I eat sausages I want to taste well-seasoned meat. When I cook them, I don’t want a pan full of fat. That’s why each of my gluten free sausage recipes is simple and uses traditional flavour combinations and good quality Freedom Food outdoor-bred pork.”
Keep Refrigerated. Once opened use within 2 days.
Suitable for Home Freezing: Freeze on day of purchase and use within 1 month.
Defrost thoroughly in the refrigerator before cooking. Once defrosted do not re-freeze.
Prepare & Use
This product contains raw meat and must be cooked according to the instructions.
Remove all packaging.
All appliances vary, the following are guidelines only.
To Grill: Preheat grill to medium. Place on rack for 12-15 minutes. Turn occasionally.
To Shallow Fry: Heat a dessert spoon of oil in a frying pan. Cook on a medium heat for 8-10 minutes, turning regularly.Drain before serving.
To Oven Bake: Preheat oven to 190ºC, 375ºF, Gas 5. Place in roasting tin for 25-30 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
The Black Farmer Ltd.,
St. Giles on the Heath,
Sleeve & Tray.
Carton sleeve and plastic tray recyclable.
- Contains: Soya, Sulphites
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat
Pork 90%, Soybean Flour, Salt, Dextrose, Spices, Herbs, Stabiliser: E451(i), Preservative: E221, Antioxidants: E300, E330, Spice Extracts.
Filled into natural pork casings.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.5g|
|of which saturates||8.6g|
Sweet glazed sausages and onions cooked in crisp golden batter are a winning combination and a great family favourite. This recipe adds a new twist to the traditional recipe.
1 hr 3 mins
This classic British dish is perfect comfort food.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 08-Dec-2013 at 00:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.