- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - The Food Doctor Easy Grain Organic Quinoa 225g
Save 20% when you order by 12/8/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 100g: 95.9p
An easy to digest, gluten free grain, high in nutrients & an excellent source of vegetable protein. Used increasingly as a substitute for wheat and delicious hot or cold.
We have gently cooked these grains in a microwaveable pouch for maximum freshness and your convenience. All their flavour is locked in and we hope you enjoy their versatility and goodness.
Ready to eat.
Keep in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
Refrigerate after opening and use within 3 days.
Prepare & Use
If required hot:
- Partially tear open pouch approx 2cm to vent.
- Stand up and heat on full power (700W) for 2 minutes.
Microwave ovens vary - For different powered models, adjust heating time accordingly to manufacturer's instructions.
Boil in the pouch:
- Bring half a saucepan of water to the boil and place the pouch unopened in the boiling water.
- Leave for 5 minutes then cut open & serve
Country of Origin
The Food Doctor Nutrition Clinic,
Plastic pouch recyclable.
- Free From Gluten
Quinoa* , Sunflower Oil*, Unrefined Sea Salt.
*100% from Organic Farming.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per pouch|
|of which sugars||<1g||<1g|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.7g|
A tasty dinner option in the V-Healthy meal plan.
In this healthy salad, the quinoa has a creamy, nutty taste with a slight crunch once it is cooked.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.