- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Discover hundreds of reductions in our Round Pound Deals.Round Pound Deals
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - The Food Doctor Fig & Mango Bar 35g
Save 20% when you order by 12/8/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 100g: £1.83
"Changing the way you eat for good!"
A nutritious cereal & fruit bar made from mango and fig with sunflower, hemp and linseeds, papaya, quinoa and buckwheat.
The Food Doctor Diet recommends a healthier way of eating by encouraging the addition of fibre, essential fats and protein to your daily intake. This helps balance your blood sugar and puts you more in control of your diet.
"My clinical experience suggests that, as part of a sensible diet, this will not only help you achieve and sustain an ideal weight, but will also provide a healthier lifestyle for you and your family."
Keep in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
Prepare & Use
Prepared in a factory which handles gluten, nuts, sesame and other seeds, soya and dairy products
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
The Food Doctor Nutrition Clinic,
This delicious natural snack is designed by the Food Doctor nutrition experts to help manage blood sugar levels between meals, post-exercise or as part of a low glycaemic impact diet. Each bar contains a balance of essential nutrients and dietary fibre, which is supportive of a healthy digestive system, and also slows down the release of blood sugar making these nutritious bars excellent for between meals. We hope you enjoy the natural flavour and texture, and make them your daily choice..
- May Contain Nut, May Contain Gluten, Free From Wheat, Free From Lactose, Free From Soya, Free From Milk
Mango 20.2%, Figs 17.1%, Fructo-Oligosacharide, Polydextrose, Sunflower Kernels 7.1%, Water, Hulled Hemp Seed 6%, Linseed 5%, Rice Protein, Papaya 3%, Puffed Quinoa 2.5%, Rice Bran, Buckwheat Puffs 1.5%, Linseed Oil.
Gluten free ingredients, but made in facility where gluten is present.
|Typical Values||per 100g||35g bar|
|of which sugars||26.6g||9.3g|
|of which saturates||0.7g||0.2g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||2.1g||0.7g|
|of which polyunsaturates||4.5g||1.6g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.