The Fresh Pasta Company Handmade Venison Tortelloni 250g
Exclusive to Ocado
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: £2.00
Fresh pasta handmade in Italy
Handmade Venison Tortelloni
These Tortelloni are handmade using the finest Italian "00" flour and free range egg for the pasta, and exquisite ingredients for the filling. We believe in traditional methods of production.
Delicious Italian handmade fresh pasta parcels filled with venison braised in red wine to melt-in-your-mouth tenderness, achieving a robust and well-rounded flavour.
Awards: True Taste Awards Speciality Product 2007, Pizza and Pasta Association (P.A.P.A.) Finalist 2007, Great Taste Gold Award 2008.
- Speciality / International / Italian / Pasta & Sauce / Ravioli & Tortellini
- Fresh / Pasta & Sauce / Ravioli & Tortellini
Keep refrigerated at +4°C. Once opened consume within 3 days.
If freezing, do so on date of purchase and cook directly from frozen within 1 month.
Prepare & Use
Serve: Great simply with melted butter and grated Parmesan cheese.
1. Boil 1 litre of salted water per 100g of pasta in a large saucepan.
2. Add the pasta and simmer for 3 minutes avoiding hard boiling.
3. Drain and serve immediately. Add melted butter and enjoy while hot.
Note: These instructions are a guide, all appliances vary
Country of Origin
The Fresh Pasta Company
Sleeve & Tray.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Lactose, Milk
- Free from: Nut, Fish, Sesame, Celery, Mustard, Soya, Shellfish, Sulphites
Pasta 66%: "00" Wheat Flour 40%, Durum Wheat Semolina, Free Range Egg 20%, Water, Added Salt 2%.
Filling 34%: Venison 25% & Beef Cooked in Red Wine and Herbs, Carrots, Onions, Parmigiano Reggiano (Milk, Salt and Curd), Butter, Salt, Vegetable Broth (Salt, Yeast Extract, Non-Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Dehydrated Vegetables: Carrots, Onions, Parsley, Leek, Garlic, Tomato), Garlic, Black Pepper, Nutmeg.
|Typical values||per 100g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.