- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Fresh Pasta Company Mushroom Ravioloni 250g
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: £1.50
Simple to cook: boil for 4 mins
Italian "00" flour and egg ravioli filled with a creamy mix of mushrooms with distinctive and balanced flavour.
These ravioli are made using the finest Italian "00" flour and egg for the pasta, and ingredients full of flavour for the filling.
Packed in a protective atmosphere for freshness.
- Speciality / International / Italian / Pasta & Sauce / Ravioli & Tortellini
- Fresh / Pasta & Sauce / Ravioli & Tortellini
Keep refrigerated at 0-5°C. Once opened consume within 3 days. If freezing, do so on date of purchase and cook directly from frozen within 1 month.
Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
This product contains milk products, wheat (gluten)
This product does not contain: celery, fish, mustard, nuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, sulphites, although they are used in our premises
Hob - From Chilled
1. Boil 1 litre of salted water per 100g of pasta in a large saucepan.
2. Add the pasta and simmer for 4 minutes avoiding rapid boiling.
3. Drain and serve immediately.
4. So simple to serve: add melted butter and grated Parmesan cheese to enhance the flavours.
Enjoy while hot.
Note: instructions are a guide, all appliances vary.
Country of Origin
The Fresh Pasta Company,
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Lactose, Milk
- Free from: Nut, Fish, Sesame, Celery, Mustard, Soya, Shellfish, Sulphites
Pasta 47%: "00" Wheat Flour 40%, Durum Wheat Semolina, Pasteurised Egg 20%, Water; Salt 2%, Filling 53%: Ricotta Cheese, Mushrooms 53%, (Agaricus, Bisporus, Pleurotus Ostreatus, Pholiota Nameko Mutabilis, Lentinus Edodes, Boletus Edulis), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Yeast, Salt), Butter, Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese, Monterigo Cheese, Vegetable Broth (Salt, Yeast Extract, Palm Oil, Dried Vegetables), Parsley, Garlic, Black Pepper
Free From Celery
Free From Fish
Free From Mustard
Free From Nuts
Free From Sesame Seeds
Free From Shellfish
Free From Soya\Soybeans
Free From Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
|Typical values||per 100g||Servings Provide Each 125g|
|of which sugars||2g||2.5g|
|of which saturates||3.08g||3.85g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.