- Smart Pass
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - The Fresh Pasta Company Potato Gnocchi 400g
Exclusive to Ocado
7 days guaranteed (avg. 15)*
Price per 100g: £1.00
Fresh Gnocchi made in Italy.
A delicious Italian dumpling full of potato flavour with a delicate texture, great served simply with butter or ragu sauce, or as side dish.
Packed in protective atmosphere.
Keep refrigerated at +4°C. Once opened consume within 3 days. If freezing, do so on date of purchase and cook within 1 month.
Prepare & Use
Preparation and Usage (Cooking and usage guidelines – including warnings)
Great served simply with butter or ragu sauce, or as side dish.
Hob - From Chilled
1. Boil 1 litre of salted water per 100g of gnocchi in a large saucepan.
2 - Add the gnocchi and cook over high heat until the first gnocchi rises to the surface (about 40-60 seconds).
3 - Gently remove the gnocchi from the water with a slotted or skimming spoon. Add the sauce of your choice and enjoy while hot.
Note: check the food is piping hot throughout. Do not reheat once cooked.
Country of Origin
The Fresh Pasta Company
Tray & Overwrap.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
Potato Puree 95% (Water, Potato Flakes), Potato Flour, Potato Starch, Wheat Flour Type 00, Salt and Natural Flavourings, Sorbic Acid, Dusted with Rice Flour.
|Typical values||per 100g|
Cheat... Use a carton of ready-made blue cheese sauce, instead of making your own.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.