Offer - The Glenlivet 12 Year Old Single Malt Whisky 70cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Save 20%, was £30 - Save 20% when you order by 2/1/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
The Glenlivet®. George Smith's Original 1824 Pure Single Malt Scotch Whisky. Aged 12 years. Aged only in Oak Casks.
Long before he won his official licence in 1824, George Smith began distilling The Glenlivet® on a wild hillside in the remote highlands of Scotland's Speyside region, renowned then and now as the famous heartland of malt whisky excellence. Today, his successors proudly make the same fine whiskey, in the same fine place. The Glenlivet® distillery stands where George Smith founded it almost 200 years ago. Near the River Livet, Josie's Well still pours forth its uniquely pure, mineral rich water to feed the mash tun. As it did in 1824. At this height (850 feet above the sea) the stills are run at a gentle heat, yielding a delicate fragrant spirit unique even in Speyside. Along with two centuries of tradition, only so grand a place could produce so fine a whisky and give The Glenlivet® its incomparable quality.
The Duke of Richmond and Gordon was a great landowner in the Highlands of Scotland. In 1865 he wrote to George and John G,. Smith confirming the exclusive status of The Glenlivet®, already legendary even among the whiskies of Speyside, the famous heartland of malt whisky excellence
- Christmas / Drinks & Mixers / Spirits & Liqueurs / Spirits
- Gift Shop / Food & Drink / Drinks
- Drinks / Spirits & Liqueurs / Whisky / Malt Whisky
- Off Licence / Spirits & Liqueurs / Whisky / Malt Whisky
Country of Origin
The Glenlivet Distillery,
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.