- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - The Glenlivet 18 Year Old Single Malt 70cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Save £5, was £48.80 - Save £5 when you order by 21/5/2013. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Single Malt Scotch Whiskey.
Founded by George Smith in 1824, The Glenlivet was prized as the finest of all whiskies. It's elegant richness was 'Fit for a King' and had been demanded by Royalty and the aristocracy.
A whiskey fit for a king.
When King George IV made his celebrated entry into Edinburgh in 1822, on a mission of reconciliation between the two countries, the first thing he asked for was a glass of The Glenlivet. This was the very whisky that George Smith, the founder of The Glenlivet distillery then made Legendary. Against formidable odds, he pursued his mighty vision of creating a single malt whisky of exceptional quality. The gold medals bestowed on this elegant and exquisitely balanced 18 year Single Malt, with its sublime symphony of luscious concentrated fruit and rich spicy notes, are testimony to George Smith's priceless legacy. The great reputation of this most aristocratic of Single Malts has stayed supreme over the years, and there is still only one single malt whisky that has the unchallengeable right to call itself The Glenlivet. Just as it was in King George's day.
- Drinks / Spirits & Liqueurs / Whisky / Malt Whisky
- Off Licence / Spirits & Liqueurs / Whisky / Malt Whisky
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
The Glenlivet Distillery,
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-May-2013 at 00:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.