The Natural Bagel Co. Sesame Bagel 5 per pack
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Price each: 31p
5 sesame bagels
More satisfying doesn't mean more calories! One of the characteristics of bagels, which are traditionally steamed or boiled before baking, is a slightly chewier texture than bread. It's the texture that makes bagels feel so satisfying. But with less than 230 calories per bagel they contain fewer calories than 2 thick slices (60 g each) of white bread.
Our aim is to create the healthiest, tastiest range of bagels, so you can enjoy them as much as your body will. Like the original bagel bakers of the 17th century, we only use natural ingredients. And most of our products contain no added fat. They're qualities our customers tell us they want. And we think the bagels taste better for it - but you be the judge!
Bagels are thought to have originated in Central Europe, either in Poland or in Austria, in the 17th century. The name bagel may have come from the word "beugal" (stirrup) due to the fact that traditional handmade bagels are not perfectly round, but slightly stirrup shaped. Their popularity is now linked to the qualities of traditional Jewish foods, and the variety, versatility and convenience they offer today.
With sesame seeds.
100% natural ingredients.
No added fats.
Less calories than 2 slices of bread.
Keep in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
If frozen on day of purchase keep for up to one month.
Once defrosted do not refreeze and eat within 24 hours.
Prepare & Use
Slice & toast to perfection, then add your favourite spread or fillings.
The Natural Bagel Company,
White Post Lane,
E9 5EN, UK..
Bag - Plastic.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Sesame, Soya, Yeast
- May Contain: Lactose, Milk
Wheat Flour, Water, Sesame Seeds (3.0%), Sugar, Fermented Flour, Yeast, Malt Flour, Salt, Soya Flour, Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid.
|Typical values||per 100g||Per Bagel|
|of which sugars||7.4g||6.3g|
|of which saturates||0.4g||0.3g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||0.6g||0.5g|
|of which polyunsaturates||1.1g||0.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.