Offer - The Saucy Fish Co. Salmon & Hollandaise Fishcakes 270g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
It's the happy marriage of fantastic fish with a smashing sauce, the lovely, oozy, melty bit in the middle and the crumbly golden coat that'll grab your tastebuds every time. Don't forget a good squeeze of lemon.
Our salmon is responsibly farmed in Norway and Scotland.
The Saucy Fish Co.
Keep Refrigerated; Cannot be Microwaved; Suitable for Home Freezing
Oven cook - From Chilled. Gently remove the fishcakes from the tray and place on a preheeated baking tray in the middle of a preheated oven.
Use these instructions as a guide.
Fan oven: 200°C for 20 mins.
Conventional oven: 220°C/Gas mark 7 for 20 mins.
To cook from frozen, please add an extra 10 minutes to the recommended time.
Check fishcakes are piping hot before serving.
Handle with care.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Preparation and Usage
Whilst we've aimed to remove all the bones, please be careful in case we've missed one.
The Saucy Fish Co.,
PO Box 613,
This product has been previously frozen but is still suitable for home freezing.
Freeze on day of purchase.
Use within one month.
While we've aimed to remove all the bones, please be careful just in case we've missed one.
Our salmon is responsibly farmed in Norway and Scotland and our cod is responsibly caught in the North East Atlantic
Salmon (Fish) (19%), Potato (17%), Cod (Fish) (15%), Hollandaise Sauce (14%) (Milk, Water, Double Cream (Milk), Butter (Milk), Wheat Flour, Shallot, Cornflour, White Wine, Lemon Juice, White Wine Vinegar, Pasteurised Free Range Egg Yolk, Fish Gelatine, Dijon Mustard (Water, Mustard Seed, Spirit Vinegar, Salt), Salt, Colour (Turmeric), White Pepper), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Yeast, Salt), Batter (Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Wheat Starch, Rice Flour, Salt, Black Pepper, Sunflower Oil, Colour (Paprika Extract)), Rapeseed Oil, Dried Potato, Onion, Water, Parsley, Sea Salt, Sunflower Oil, Black Pepper, Water
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Serving (1/2 pack)|
|of which sugars||3.2g||4.3g|
|of which saturates||1.8g||2.4g|
|Equivalent as Salt||0.8g||1.1g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.