- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
The Village Bakery Organic Rye Bread with Coriander 400g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5.5)*
Price per 100g: 40p
Rye with Coriander.
Russian-inspired rye bread made with molasses, malt and coriander.
Borodinsky is probaly one of Russia's most sought after breads. Alongside the traditionally tangy sourdough, we use an exotically sweet mixture of molasses and barley malt, plus coarse coriander seeds, to give the bread its wonderfully aromatic flavour. Even after all this time, we're still amazed at how so few ingredients can deliver so much taste. And we're confident you will be too. Oh and did we mention it's made without wheat.
- Bakery / Free From Bakery / Bread / Seeded Bread
- Bakery / Free From Bakery / Bread / Rye Bread
- Speciality / Free From / Wheat Free / Bread
- Organic / Bakery
- Bakery / Bread / Rye Bread
- Bakery / Bread / Seeded Bread
Store in ambient conditions.
Prepare & Use
May also contain traces of nuts, egg, milk products, soya, mustard and sesame seeds as these ingredients are also present in our bakery.
No added bakers' yeast.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
The Village Bakery Melmerby,
Trust The Village Bakery.
Who else would spend over thirty years making organic bread without any of the additives other bakers say are essential? Who else would run their ovens on renewable energy or give their bread nearly a day to rise - allowing enough time to make your bread easier to digest and full of flavour. People said we were mad. But which is crazier: to lace your bread with stuff that isn't food as people understand the word, or to use only basic ingredients that our bodies recognise? We don't think it's mad to have a healthy respect for people and planet. All our flour comes from farmers who work with nature to produce vital crops from fertile soil. If you like your bread and it likes you, maybe it's because from grain to loaf, nobody has cut corners. So what's in it for you? A good eat we hope. And our assurance that we haven't added anything you wouldn't think of as food. Except a whole lot of time. Trust the Village Bakery!.
- Contains: Gluten, Yeast
- May Contain: Nut, Egg, Lactose, Sesame, Mustard, Soya, Milk
- Free from: Wheat
Rye Flour*, Water, Molasses* 4.2%, Barley Malt* 2.3%, Sea Salt, Coriander* 0.2%. Rye flour contains naturally occuring yeasts.
* Organically produced.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
Free From Wheat.
May Contain Eggs.br/> May Contain Milk.
May Contain Mustard.
May Contain Nuts.
May Contain Sesame Seeds.
May Contain Soya\Soybeans.
|Typical values||per 100g||42g slice|
|of which sugars||3.1g||1.3g|
|of which starch||19.7g|
|of which saturates||0.4g||0.2g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||0.3g|
|of which polyunsaturates||0.6g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.