Three Barrels VSOP Brandy 70cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Imported French Brandy
Three Barrels VSOP is produced by a small company with a longstanding family heritage based in the town of Cognac, south west France.
Three Barrels takes its name from the exclusive use in its blend of brandies sourced from the 3 famous French wine regions of Burgundy, Bordeaux and Champagne.
Carefully handcrafted and aged in oak, Three Barrels VSOP has a superior smooth and velvety taste with hints of almond and walnut, and a long finish of candied fruits and ginger.
Alc. 40% Vol.
28 UK Units
The Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to purchase or attempt to purchase alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18.
- Christmas / Drinks & Mixers / Spirits & Liqueurs / Spirits
- Drinks / Spirits & Liqueurs / Brandy
- Off Licence / Spirits & Liqueurs / Brandy
- Brands: Three Barrels
- Who's it for?: Him, Her, Grandparents, Couples
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Raynal & Cie,
58 Avenue Du Maréchal Leclerc,
Negociants à 16100 Cognac,
UK Distributor: First Drinks Brands, SO15 ORB.
Brandy and tabasco give this steak tartare a piquant kick. Use the best quality beef you can find.
An easy, simple recipe with few ingredients; this cake has all the smells and flavours of a traditional well-matured Christmas cake yet can be made just a day or so before cutting and won't disappoint. The secret is to use a jar of really good mincemeat - either homemade or the best you can find - as the matured fruit and nut mixture will be plump and moist and full of spices and, if you're lucky, spirit. The top can be left plain, scattered with granulated sugar or brushed with melted apricot jam then decorated with nuts.
1 hr 30 mins
The original version of this impressive dish was created in honour of Count Stroganoff by a Czarist chef for a cookery competition in the 1890’s. This stunning gourmet vegetarian version will give any occasion a little Imperial magic.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 10-Dec-2013 at 00:08. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.