Tiki Ridge Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough New Zealand 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £10.49
A Tiki is a carved figure which represent the first creation of man in Maori and Polynesian cultures.
Tiki Ridge Reserve is a beautifully crafted wine and a classic expression of the Marlborough style. With the inclusion of grapes from Marlborough's cooler Awatere Valley the wine expresses vibrant aromas of lime, basil and green pepper.
Lively and intense, with juicy flavours of ripe redcurrants and gooseberries, this stylish Sauvignon Blanc is the perfect aperitif, as well as an accompaniment to fish, seafood, chicken, goats cheese and Asian cuisine.
Alc. 12.5% Vol.
- Brands: Tiki Ridge
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc
- Countries: Marlborough
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: White
Lively and intense with juicy flavours of ripe redcurrant and gooseberry
This stylish Sauvignon Blanc is the perfect accompaniment to fish, seafood, chicken and Asian cuisine
This classic Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc was grown in the cooler subregions of the Awatere Valley and in the Coastal Wairau Valley. A wide range of components were fermented separately in small batches and then combined to achieve a wine of great complexity. The wine is fermented entirely in stainless steel tanks at coole temperatures in order to retain fruit and freshness.
Imported and distributed by:
Buttnaked Drinks Ltd,
Pack - Glass
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
This impressive-looking dish is actually very simple to create, and perfect for entertaining.
Great quality pork shines in this simple supper dish.
1 hr 25 mins
This royal treat barely needs an introduction and is almost as famous as the Queen herself. Tom Aikens adds apricot jam and white wine to his contemporary version.
1 hr 30 mins
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.