Tilda Fragrant Jasmine Rice 500g
Tilda Thai Jasmine Rice
A naturally, fragrant rice, perfect for authentic oriental dishes.
Tilda Jasmine rice comes from the paddy fields of Thailand. Its subtle aroma and delicate, slightly sticky texture, makes it the perfect complement to authentic Oriental dishes.
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Allow 60g per person.
Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Stir in the rice adding a pinch of salt if required. Return to the boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Drain and serve
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
PO Box 550,
Quick version of a classic Massaman Curry. Massaman curries are cooked all over the Far East, unlike classic Thai green and red curries, which require fresh herbs and spices, the Massman uses a mixture of dried and fresh. The paste can be made up in larger batches and kept in the fridge for a week or frrozen for up to one month. Any meat can be used, chicken, beef, lamb, turkey, pork or duck or make a vegetarian version using a selection of vegetables or tofu. Children usually enjoy pounding the paste, if you're cooking this for children then reduce or leave out the chili.
In just a few decades, Thai food has grown from relative obscurity into one of the most popular cuisines on Earth. This vegetable curry has many of its classic tastes and textures.
These basa fillets have a delicious crust bursting with Thai flavours - perfect with fragrant steamed jasmine rice for a healthy and tasty weeknight supper.
Bird’s-eye chillies in the curry paste make this dish truly fiery.
Traditional flavourings of coconut and kaffir lime leaves are mixed with plain rice to create this popular Asian accompaniment.
1 hr 5 mins
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Apr-2014 at 04:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.