Offer - Tilda Kids Sunshine Vegetable Rice 125g
'Tilli's rice is yummy with fish or chicken!' Tilli is an elephant, Tilli is a cook, Tilli's made some recipes so come take a look! Natural ingredients. 1 of our 5 a day with vegetable pieces & vegetable purée. Gluten free. Suitable for children that are weaned and happily eating solid food. Suitable for vegetarians.
Never forget to refrigerate Tilli's pack once open, and use them up 2 days after opening.
Prepare & Use
Microwave - From Ambient. Hidden veggie purée can be a bit sticky so ask your 'cheeky crocodile' to gently squeeze the pouch first. Tear or cut the top corner of the pouch open to 2cm. 800W - Heat upright in a microwave on full power for 40 seconds. Tear open, tip out, check temp and fluff with a fork before serving. if you haven't got a microwave, warm a small non-stick pan over a low heat. Add contents of pouch with 2 tsps of water. Gently warm through for 3-4 mins on a medium heat, continuously stirring gently. Check temp before serving. Microwave ovens vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly. Take care when handling the heated pouch.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tilda, PO Box 550, Rainham, RM13 9AE, UK.
- Contains: Lactose, Celery, Milk
- May Contain: Nut, Mustard
Cooked Basmati Rice (56%), Vegetables (38%) (Sweetcorn, Butternut Squash, Carrots, Onions), Sunflower Oil, Cheese (contains Milk), Vegetable Stock Powder, Tomato Puree, Garlic, Turmeric
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 125g Serving||Per 100g|
|(of which sugars)||0.8g||0.6g|
|(of which saturates)||0.9g||0.7g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Apr-2014 at 06:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.