- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Tilda Pure Basmati Rice 2kg
Approved by the craft guild of chefs* Approved by the craft guild of chefs for its exquisite taste and quality, every portion of Tilda basmati rice consistently meets the exceptionally high standards expected by professional chefs Visit www.tilda.com
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
How to cook:
Allow 60g of uncooked rice per person (approx. ½ cup).
1 measure dry rice: 2 measures water.
For best results we recommend you soak the rice in cold water for 30 minutes, then rinse in a sieve with cold water.
1. Take a large pan and add 2 measures of cold water to 1 measure of Basmati.
2. Bring to the boil, reduce to a low heat, cover and simmer for 10-12 mins until the water is absorbed. Avoid opening the lid or stirring the rice.
3. Remove from heat, stand covered for 5 mins.
4. Lightly fork through the grains before serving.
Alternatively rinse uncooked rice with cold water. Add to a large pan of boiling water, cook on medium heat for 10-12 mins. Drain well and stand for 3 mins. Lightly fork through the grains and serve
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
PO BOX 550
Bag - Plastic.
- Free From Gluten, Free From Lactose, Free From Milk
Pure Basmati Rice, Sun-kissed legendary Rice, nothing else
Free From Gluten
Free From Lactose
|Typical Values||Per 100g Uncooked||Per 180g Cooked*|
|(of which sugars)||0.5g||trace|
|(of which saturates)||0.4g||0.3g|
|*Values based on recommended cooking instructions|
By marinating the beef with the Kung Po sauce, you get juicy, spicy beef which partners perfectly with in a rice and lettuce wrap. Chef's tip: why not make a platter with beef, rice and lettuce and allow everyone to build their own wrap?
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Jul-2014 at 07:02. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.