Offer - Tilda Steamed Basmati Pure 250g
Buy any 2 for £2 - Buy any 2 for £2. Order by 2/1/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
We select this unique, fragrant and delicate Basmati grain from over 10,000 small, independent farmers who we know by name. They hand-tend their crop in the Himalayan foothills using methods unchanged for generations.
HEAT FOR 2 MINUTES
We select this fragrant and delicate Basmati grain from over 10,000 small, independent farmers who we know by name. They hand-tend their crop in the Himalayan foothills using methods unchanged for generations. For over 30 years we have been committed to maintaining the quality of this unique rice and supporting the farming communities that grow it. The finest Basmati and natural ingredients have been partly steamed allowing you to complete the cooking in two minutes.
Servings per pack: 2. Serving size 125g
Packaged in a protective atmosphere for extra freshness.
Produced in the UK from local and imported ingredients.
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Heat to Eat / Rice / Plain Rice
- Five Star Products / Food Cupboard
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Rice / Microwaveable Rice / Plain Rice
Once opened keep refrigerated.
Use within 2 days.
Prepare & Use
MICROWAVE - 800W: Tear/cut top of pouch open to 2cm. Place upright in microwave and cook on full power for 2 minutes. Take care when handling heated pouch. Tear open, tip out and fluff with a fork before serving. Microwave ovens vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
STIR-FRY: Heat a little oil in a non-stick pan. Add contents of pouch and briskly stir-fry over a high heat for 3-4 minutes.
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS.
Contains no artificial flavourings, colours or preservative.
ALLERGEN LIST: Produced in an environment where nuts, mustard and celery are used as ingredients.
Gluten fee (Gluten content 0%)
Country of Origin
PO Box 550,
- May Contain: Nut
- Free from: Gluten
Cooked Basmati Rice (98%), Rice Bran Oil, Salt
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g||125g SERVING|
|of which sugars||0.1g||0.1g|
|of which saturates||0.8g||1g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 08-Dec-2013 at 00:15. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.